- This short course is a cornerstone of culture change regarding data protection within your organisation. It is aimed at operational staff who deal directly or indirectly with customers and their data.
- It gives your organisation measurable evidence of change for internal analysis and for Supervisory Authorities via its automated rollout, examination and reporting system
- Encompasses an introduction to Data Protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). High level overview of the Customers' privacy rights, how to communicate with the internally and externally and how to directly or indirectly handle data personal data
To ensure that all staff understand the Data Protection, the risks posed by the GDPR and their responsibilities when interacting internally, with customers and with personal data.
All staff including Middle Management, Management, and Operational Staff
- Introduction to Data Protection
- Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The obligations associated with the new Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protections Solutions across your Company
- The 12 Step Methodology for Successful Data Protection Implementations
- How to prepare for an Audit