- A longer course, aimed at Management and Technical staff who will be responsible for driving change in your organisation
- Encompasses a high-level summary of Data Protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). There are detailed sections explaining how to mitigate risk across different functions within your organisation: Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Security, New Product Development, Finance, Legal and Procurement
- The course describes the ‘A to Z’ of successful and sustained Data Protection implementations in your organisation
Chief Data Officers, Head of Compliance Execution Team, Compliance Team Members, Programme and Project Managers responsible for Data Protection Projects. Team members of new data-heavy initiatives.
To ensure that Management & Technical staff responsible for Data Protection and Data Projects understand the detailed execution of the GDPR across the functions of their organisation.
- Introduction to Data Protection
- Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The obligations associated with the new Data Protection Regulation
- Good Data Practices
- Data Protections Solutions across your Company
- Data Protection Solutions by Department
- The 12 Step Methodology for Successful Data Protection Implementations
- Advanced Methodology for Successful Data Protection Implementations
- How to prepare for an Audit